Watt's in the News? - Volume 14
The Four Laws of Ecology
- Everything is connected to everything else.
- Everything must go somewhere.
- Nature knows best.
- There is no such thing as a free lunch.
Handy Dandy Guide To Economics
- People choose.
- People’s choices involve costs.
- People respond to incentives in predictable ways.
- People create economic systems that influence individual choices and incentives.
- People gain when they trade voluntarily.
- People’s choices have consequences that lie in the future.
From the Kansas Council for Economic Education