There is a lot of uncertainty today and you need to make many decisions and take actions to reopen and keep your buildings operating safely. Trane is proud to collaborate with OMNIA Partners, Public Sector (National IPA and U.S. Communities) to provide excellent government procurement resources to local and state government agencies, school districts (K-12), higher education institutions, and nonprofit organizations to simplify your procurement process.
How do you benefit from purchasing Trane products and services through OMNIA Partners?
- Gain a transparent process and simplifies documentation. Trane's competitively solicited contract generally satisfies the competitive bid requirements.
- Save time by expediting the procurement process and validating execution since there is no need to send projects out for bid.
- Simpler access to Trane's solutions to help make your building more comfortable, efficient, sustainable—and easier on your bottom line.
Trane’s entire portfolio of energy-efficient heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems, advanced controls, building, contracting and energy services are included in the OMNIA Partners contract!
- HVAC Solutions Lead Agency: Racine County, WI | Contract Number: 3341
- Energy Solutions Lead Agency: Region 4 ESC - TX | Contract Number: R221505
- Energy Savings Performance Contracting/Energy Services Lead Agency:
Port of Portland, OR Contract Number: 1153
Contact Us to Learn More about OMNIA Partners
We are here to help