The VariTrac Damper is one major piece of the overall VariTrac and
Tracker changeover/bypass zoning system. The damper is a pressure
dependent airflow damper that controls a zone in a building. Used in
conjunction with the VariTrac Central Control Panel (CCP), the damper
helps to give the building individual zone control with a constant
volume rooftop unit.
A building with varying loads due to
occupancy, time-of-day, or other special needs is a likely candidate
for a changeover-bypass VAV system.
- Rectangular or round zone and bypass dampers.
- Controls have occupancy sensor or CO2 sensor input
- Communicate with Trane VariTrane™ and VariTrac™
- 18-gage galvanized cylinder with rolled bend
for high structural integrity and corrosive resistance.
- Positive positioning gear drive with end switches for extended
life. No stalled motor operation.
- No set screws, keys, or
linkages to work loose over time.
- Metal to metal seal
provides tight shutoff. No gasketing to deteriorate and come loose
- 90-degree blade rotation for a wider control
range and more stable operation.
- Intelligent, communicating
controller on each zone damper.
- Aerodynamic blade design
provides a constant torque for stable operation at high