In this course, students will learn to perform common and advanced
operations with their installed Tracer Summit building management
system. This highly interactive basic course includes presentations
and hands-on workshops where students practice using the common
applications of a Tracer Summit building management system and learn
how to monitor and control building mechanical systems.
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to
- Create and modify schedules/holidays and exceptions.
- Create, modify and plot graphs of trends.
- Respond, route and print alarms.
- Create and modify users and passwords.
- Create and modify basic graphics.
- Monitor chiller plant control.
- Apply knowledge of schedules, area, and variable air systems applications to controls building air systems.
Our programs use a variety of assessment methods to measure learning, from pre and post tests, to classroom activities, quizzes and workshops.