This course provides an in-depth understanding of the controls, maintenance and troubleshooting of Trane's RTWD helical rotary chiller with Tracer CH530. The course also provides insight into compressor design, unit operation, unit performance and service diagnosis. This course is primarily classroom oriented.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the theory of operation of Trane's RTWD.
- Discuss the RTWD platform service procedures, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Discuss the CH530 control system.
- Explain how the GP2 compressor operates.
- Describe gas pump operation.
- Discuss the problems associated with oil loss.
- Describe oil return.
Our programs use a variety of assessment methods to measure learning, from pre and post tests, to classroom activities, quizzes and workshops.
2213 20th Street S, Bldg 12, La Crosse, WI, 54601
Nov 10-12, 2020
9 seats available