This course is designed to provide commercial service technicians in-depth comprehensive coverage of the Trane Precedent and Voyager rooftops with ReliaTel™ controls. Students will be exposed in detail to the mechanical, electrical and control systems of these units and will become knowledgeable in the start-up, maintenance and troubleshooting requirements of these products. This course will also cover updates for each of these units including fans, compressors and refrigerant.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to
- Explain CV, SZVAV, MZVAV, and eFlex unit operation and proper airflow adjustment.
- Demonstrate the ability to read and follow a ReliaTel® schematic.
- Demonstrate proper gas heating checkout and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate the ability to test and troubleshoot Zone Sensor modules.
- Apply proper techniques to service, diagnose and troubleshoot Precedent and Voyager rooftops with ReliaTel controls.
- Explain the operation of the ReliaTel economizer with CO2 and DCV control.
Our programs use a variety of assessment methods to measure learning, from pre and post tests, to classroom activities, quizzes and workshops.
2213 20th Street S, Bldg 12, La Crosse, WI, 54601
Oct 20-23, 2020
6 seats available