The course focus's on operation, start-up and maintenance of 20 to
130 ton IntelliPak I and 90 to 162 ton IntelliPak II rooftop units.
Proper service techniques will be discussed to include correct
maintenance procedures and intervals. Factory recommended installation
and start-up procedures will also be discussed. Students will also
learn the service and checkout procedures for the mechanical cooling
and heating systems related to Intellipak.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to
- Using IntelliPak terminology, discuss rooftop unit
- Demonstrate circuit board level
troubleshooting by using an Intellipak wiring diagram.
- Practice configuration and setup of a unit using an Intellipak Human Interface.
- Demonstrate the proper setup procedure for
cooling and heating.
- Discuss and demonstrate pressure transducer troubleshooting.
- Describe the basic IntelliPak sequences of operation.
- Describe scroll compressor construction and operation.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot IntelliPak binary and analog inputs and outputs.
- Test and verify modulating dehumidification.
- Demonstrate an understanding of CV, SZVAV, and VAV air flow properties.
Our programs use a variety of assessment methods to measure learning, from pre and post tests, to classroom activities, quizzes and workshops