The Trane ProSpace VRF Service and Operation Course is designed to provide the service technician with the knowledge and skills to properly service, troubleshoot and maintain a VRF system. Trane ProSpace VRF training will be delivered through a combination of classroom and hands on activities.
Our programs use a variety of assessment methods to measure learning, from pre and post tests, to classroom activities, quizzes and workshops.
Upon Completion of this course attendees should be able to
- Explain the features and functions of the Trane ProSpace VRF system.
- Identify the proper installation procedures for the Trane ProSpace VRF system.
- Describe the Trane ProSpace VRF system sequence of operation.
- Perform proper start-up and checkout of the Trane ProSpace VRF system.
- Perform proper maintenance on the Trane ProSpace VRF system.
- Utilize the VRF Technician Utilities Tool for start-up, commissioning and troubleshooting.