The Intellipak with Symbio 800 program provides the technical knowledge and skills required to start-up, service and troubleshoot Intellipak units with Symbio 800 controls. The course is intended to familiarize technicians with the new Intellipak with Symbio 800 controls rooftop unit. This course will cover new product information with an emphasis on the Symbio 800 control platform.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to
- Explain sequence of operations for Constant Volume (CV), Single Zone VAV (SZVAV) and Multiple Zone VAV (MZVAV) units.
- Perform LLID binding using Tracer TU and TD7 display.
- Interpret electrical wiring schematics for Symbio 800 controls.
- Verify and adjust units’ airflow using product literature.
- Identify system components that make up the Symbio 800 control platform.
- Demonstrate unit configuration using model number, literature and Tracer TU software.
- Describe gas fired burner operation for staged and modulating heat.
Our programs use a variety of assessment methods to measure learning, from pre and post tests, to classroom activities, quizzes and workshops
2213 20th Street S, Bldg 12, La Crosse, WI, 54601
Oct 27-30, 2020
9 seats available