TRACE 3D Plus software is the benchmark complete load, system, energy and economic analysis program that compares the energy and economic impact of such building alternatives as architectural features, HVAC systems, building utilization or scheduling and economic options.
Trane C.D.S. provides a full day of training on TRACE Energy and Economics. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Navigate the program and gain a better understanding of the various input fields.
- Expand on elements of the building and system sections that are specific to the energy calculations.
- Summarize how weather is used to determine peak and off-peak loads.
- Summarize the various daytypes TRACE™ uses to calculate peak and off-peak loads.
- Understand how TRACE™ uses unloading curves to determine energy use.
- Create multiple alternatives to model various choices.
- Create custom library values for cooling and heating equipment and plant configurations.
- Summarize how TRACE™ calculates life-cycle costs and other economic parameters.
- Create custom utility rate structures.
- Interpret results and learn how to read the various output reports.
- Practice using the program through in-class exercises
- Identify various resources available to help licensed users
101 Matrix Commons Dr, Fenton, MO 63026
Aug 27, 2020
20 seats available