This course will provide a high level overview of Trane centrifugal chiller operation/maintenance. The course will help technicians and/or operators understand chilled water systems. Maintenance technicians will benefit from coverage on maintaining machine design performance.
Specific course objectives:
- Understand Trane centrifugal chiller operation.
- Use operating logs to recognize normal operation and how abnormal influences affect chiller operation and performance
- Learn capabilities of particular chiller designs.
- Recognize problems that reduce efficiency and damage equipment
- Introduction to Trane centrifugal chillers with microelectronic control panels
- Familiarize with centrifugal chiller terminology.
- Understand Trane chiller low-pressure operating cycle
PAYMENT MUST ACCOMPANY REGISTRATION. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check or Purchase Order. Make check payable to Trane. Registrations are accepted on a first-to-register basis until the course is full. You will receive confirmation one (1) week prior to the Training session. If the course is already full, you will receive notification immediately. It is the responsibility of the attendee to contact Trane if a confirmation is not received prior to the course date.
We realize that work schedules must be flexible. If your schedule changes you may request in writing by mail, fax, or email, a substitution for another course, or cancel your registration, up to five (5) business days prior to the start of your scheduled course. Cancellations received at least five (5) days prior to the program are refundable. Substitutions & cancellations are subject to a $25 registration service charge. If you do not notify us in writing five (5) business days before the course, or don’t attend, you are still responsible for payment of entire course fee. Course substitutions must be used within that year and cannot be rolled over to the next. Dates listed are subject to change based on instructor availability. We will notify you in advance if this happens. We reserve the right to cancel any course if minimum course size is not obtained. In the event of a cancellation, you will be contacted regarding a new date or your money will be refunded in full. Our liability will be limited to the return of the registration fee.