TRACE 700 Load software is a separate program incorporating the load
and system portion of TRACE 700.
Trane C.D.S. provides a full day of training on TRACE Load Design. Beginning users as well as advanced users will gain a better understanding of program methodology and garner tips from the trainer. Concepts learned during the training include…
- Learn how to navigate the program and gain a better understanding of the various input fields.
- Understand how design weather is used to determine peak loads.
- Learn how TRACE calculates supply temperatures and airflows.
- Understand the plenum heat balance calculations and how TRACE balances airflows.
- Discover how TRACE determines coil capacities and how to zone spaces.
- Learn how to utilize templates to reduce input time.
- Learn how to create multiple alternatives to model various choices.
- Learn how to create custom library values for items such as construction types, schedules, and shading plus others.
- Learn how to share files and the difference between a stand-alone and network installation.
- Understand advanced features in the program to include modeling ASHRAE Standard 62.1, importing GBXML files, and various system types to include Underfloor Air Distribution and Chilled Beams.
- Interpret results and learn how to read the various output reports.
Familiarize yourself with the software by completing the tutorials in the Getting Started Guide prior to attending class. Access the Getting Started Guide from within TRACE by selecting Help > Documentation > Getting Started.
Payment and Cancellation Information
All payments must be received prior to the seminar. The following payment options are available:
- Credit Card: (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
- Purchase Order
- Check (payable to Trane)
Cancellations must be received two weeks prior to class date by fax, mail or email. If you cancel within 2 weeks prior, you will be charged a $200 cancellation fee. Registrants may apply this $200 fee to another class taken within three months of the original class or you may send a substitute from your organization. NO SHOWs will be charged full class price. Trane Reserves the right to cancel classes due to weather, illness or any other reason. All students will be notified as early as possible of the class cancellation and Trane's liability will be limited to the return of registration fees.