Presented with Data Center Knowledge
Emerging regulatory and financial risks and opportunities have made ESG a priority focus for industry market leaders and the investment community.
Data centers offer a particularly attractive investment for ESG funds and asset managers because of:
- High energy and emissions intensity
- Customers and companies with sustainability commitments
- Strong market outlook
Tune in to learn:
- The state of data center sustainability
- How financial leaders are looking to preserve capital
- Why operational leaders have limited access to capital with legacy infrastructure
- How sustainability leaders are driving measurable sustainability outcomes
- Efficiency and sustainability in action: real-world stories and how to track success
Fill out the form below to receive an email with the recorded webinar.