TRACE 700 Load software
is a separate program incorporating the load and system portion of
TRACE 700. In other words, it contains the functionality of TRACE
minus the energy and economic portions of the program. Use this
program to complete complex building load calculations for virtually
Trane C.D.S. provides a full day of training on TRACE Load Design. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Navigate the program and gain a better understanding of the various input fields.
- Understand how design weather is used to determine peak loads.
- Explain how TRACE™ calculates supply temperatures and airflows.
- Summarize the plenum heat balance calculations and how TRACE™ balances airflows.
- Explain how TRACE™ determines coil capacities and how to zone spaces.
- Utilize templates to reduce input time.
- Create multiple alternatives to model various choices.
- Create custom library values for items such as construction types, schedules, and shading plus others.
- Share files and understand the difference between a stand-alone and network installation.
- Summarize advanced features in the program (e.g.modeling ASHRAE Standard 62.1, importing GBXML files, and various system types).
- Interpret results and learn how to read the various output reports.
- Practice using the program through in-class exercises
- Interpret results and the various output reports