In addition to the courses above, C.D.S. offers advanced TRACE 700 training. Please contact us if there is a specific topic you would like to cover. Topics may include the following, but they are dependent on customers’ requirements:
- ASHRAE 62.1 Inputs and Reports
- Airflow Balancing
- Interpreting Outputs
- Air to Air Energy Recovery
- Dedicated OA
- Creating Libraries- schedules, equipment, constructions, etc.
- TES – Thermal energy storage
- Over/under Sizing
- Heat Recovery Chillers
- Waterside Free Cooling
- Cooling Tower Operation and Design
- District Energy Modeling
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Geothermal HP Systems
- Terminal Fan Sizing (Parallel and Series)
- Detailed Psychometrics
- Underfloor Air Distribution
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems
- Active and Passive Chilled Beams
and many more… just ask!
Prerequisites: You must hold a valid license for the software.
If you need to purchase software, take advantage of the software and
Participants are expected to have previously attended TRACE 700 Load and TRACE 700 Energy & Economics courses prior to attending this course. If not, those taking the course should understand how to perform basic functions such as navigation, creating templates, creating custom library values, program methodology, and how to interpret results.