Packaged rooftop units are a popular choice for many commercial buildings. In recent years, evolving building demands, changes to the environment and new regulations have driven manufacturers to advance the design, technology, and performance of these rooftop systems.
In this session, we’ll share what’s changed in the light and large rooftop space in recent years. We’ll dive into the latest trends including decarbonization through energy efficiency and electrification of heat, modernizing outdated system design and approaching service through data-driven connected solutions.
- Review DOE regulatory changes and how these are impacting rooftop system efficiency
- Learn how heat pump rooftop systems can support decarbonization efforts, even in colder climates
- Understand the ways rooftop replacements can be used to modernize system designs and provide additional comfort
- Learn how connected controls can enable service and operational efficiency
- Discover what’s coming next for packaged rooftop systems