ESPC Process in Practice:
- Evaluate, audit, and analyze facilities
- Identify energy efficiency opportunities and quantify impact of each opportunity
- Prioritize Opportunities: Balance payback with organizational goals to deliver both outcomes and savings
- Project financing (if needed) and implementation
- Track, measure, and verify each ECM to validate savings
Trane energy savings performance contracts are already delivering more than $3.6 billion in guaranteed savings to customers.
Trane is accredited by the National Association of Energy Services Companies (NAESCO) as an Energy Services Provider (ESP), a U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)-qualified Energy Services Company (ESCO), and the Canadian Federal Buildings Initiative qualified bidder.