Indoor Air Quality is more important today than ever, especially as you welcome back employees, tenants and customers into your spaces.
High quality indoor air will help you achieve important goals:
- Restore the confidence of employees, tenants and customers that they can return to facilities with more comfortable and cleaner air;
- Support resilience against future challenges by deploying trusted solutions; and
- Contribute to your building’s overall sustainability with targeted investments that generate results.
While this may look easy – every building is different and deserves an accurate assessment.
Learn your building’s facts
The Trane Indoor Air Quality Assessment is a fact based data-driven analysis of how effectively a building’s indoor air quality adheres to the latest industry recommendations for operating HVAC systems with a focus on the four key contributors to air quality:
- Dilute – making sure plenty of fresh outdoor air dilutes the buildup of indoor contaminants through proper ventilation
- Exhaust – getting exhaust air out is equally important, especially air from kitchens, restrooms and combustion systems
- Contain – keeping indoor humidity levels within the ASHRAE-recommended range maximizes occupant comfort and reduces the risk of microbial growth
- Clean – reducing particles, odors, or micro-organisms, such as mold, bacteria and viruses
Where possible we will conduct the assessment remotely through your building automation system (BAS). All on-site assessments of the physical environment will be performed following all currently recommended safety guidelines. When completed, your Account Manager will review the assessment results and share a detailed IAQ assessment report that includes strategic recommendations to help meet industry requirements.
The Four Key Areas of Indoor Air Quality
Get Your Building Ready
Join us for an
Expert-led Panel Discussion on Air & Surface Cleaning Technologies for Indoor Environments
We know you have decisions to make when it comes to air and surface cleaning for your building. To assist with these decisions, we have brought together an independent panel of government officials and medical professionals to share their experience with leading edge indoor air and surface cleaning technologies.