Dedicated outdoor-air systems have become increasingly popular. While
previous discussions covered design and control considerations for
dedicated OA systems, this ENL will focus on the equipment used to
condition the outdoor air. Discussion covers the various types of
equipment used for dedicated OA conditioning, from packaged DX units
to split DX systems to air handlers and water chillers.
- Summarize the definition of a dedicated OA unit
- Identify leaving-air point required
- Summarize what the difference between cold versus neutral-temperature air
- Identify ASHRAE Standard 90.1 requirements related to dedicated OA systems
- Identify specific dedicated OA equipment
Includes presentation slides, presenter biographies, outline and bibliography.
Take the quiz
Assessment is required by USGBC and AIA. Please submit the form, take the quiz and Trane will provide you with a certificate of completion documenting your online attendance.
Order a DVD of this program
Item number APP-CMC043-EN