This course covers operation, diagnostics, and maintenance for
Trane’s RTAC rotary chillers, the Tracer™ CH530 micro electronic
control system and covers refrigeration system components. The
operational characteristics of the GP2 compressor, Falling Film
evaporator, and E-coil design condenser are given emphasis. Additional
coverage provided for chiller operation using ANSI® Trane wiring
diagrams with emphasis on understanding the Adaptive control system
logic. Tracer CH530 control architecture and components are discussed.
This course is primarily classroom oriented.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to
- Discuss the operating characteristics of 140 to 500 ton Trane RTAC rotary chiller machines.
- Explain RTAC chiller construction and the physical relationship of components.
- Describe GP2 compressor construction, operation, and checkout.
- Describe Falling Film evaporator construction and operation.
- Discuss the Tracer CH530 control architecture and operating logic.
- Explain the field maintenance and limitations of the Trane RTAC rotary chiller.
Our programs use a variety of assessment methods to measure learning, from pre and post tests, to classroom activities, quizzes and workshops.
2213 20th Street S, Bldg 12, La Crosse, WI, 54601
Oct 06-8, 2020
4 seats available