TRACE 3D Plus Load software is a separate program incorporating the load and system portion of the design process. In other words, it contains the functionality of TRACE 3D Plus minus the energy and economic portions of the program. Use this program to complete complex building load calculations for virtually any building.
Trane C.D.S. provides a full day of training on Load Design. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Navigate the program and gain a better understanding of the various input fields.
- Practice using the drawing tools and creating a 3D model of your building.
- Understand how design weather is used to determine peak loads.
- Explain how TRACE™ 3D Plus calculates loads and airflows.
- Explain how TRACE™ 3D Plus determines coil capacities and how to zone spaces.
- Understand customization of systems.
- Take a brief look at plant level load calculations.
- Utilize templates and themes to reduce input time.
- Create multiple alternatives to model various choices.
- Create custom library values for items such as construction types, schedules, and systems plus others.
- Share files and libraries.
- Interpret results and learn how to read the various output reports.
- Practice using the program through in-class exercises
- Interpret results and the various output reports
101 Matrix Commons Dr, Fenton, MO 63026
Aug 26, 2020
20 seats available