(Previously Tracer Summit 101) The Tracer Summit Controls Service course will enable service technicians to complete basic diagnosis and troubleshooting of Trane's legacy Tracer Summit system.
Our programs use a variety of assessment methods to measure learning from pre and post tests, to classroom activities, quizzes and workshops.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to
- Use Rover to manage, configure and troubleshoot the LonTalk
- Use Rover to work with Comm4 devices.
- Use BCU config to retrieve BCU IP addresses.
- Demonstrate the ability to use Tracer Summit to complete routine service and troubleshooting tasks.
- Troubleshoot and replace devices within Tracer Summit.
- Troubleshoot with CPL.