This course covers the operation, diagnosis, and troubleshooting for Trane's CGAM/ ACSA air-cooled chillers. CGAM/ ACSA scroll compressor construction, operation, and troubleshooting will be discussed. As well as factory recommended installation, start-up, and maintenance.
Specific Course Objectives
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Describe chiller construction and the relationship of components.
• Given the necessary tools, service literature and personal protective equipment (PPE) properly log a scroll chiller in our hands-on lab.
• Describe the compressor protection processes used with Tracer™ CH530 controls.
• Use the unit wiring and interconnecting diagrams to understand the unit.
• Describe the control start sequence and operating control logic.
• Replace a LLID on a chiller with CH530 control using TechView.
• Generate an ASHRAE® chiller report on a chiller using TechView
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for contractor and in-plant HVAC service technicians who will work regularly with Trane CGAM and/or scroll chillers
2213 20th Street S, Bldg 12, La Crosse, WI, 54601
Sep 29- Oct 01, 2020
8 seats available