In addition, you will discover how the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022, which provided $369B for clean energy and climate change, can be leveraged through tax credits to make thermal energy storage your low-cost alternative. Join this webinar to help you move beyond the basics and propel a reduction in carbon emissions through the optimizing your building’s equipment!
At the conclusion of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the impact of the built environment on Greenhouse gases (GHG)
- Understand how to collect whole building ESG data and use it to track progress on energy efficiency goals
- Identify low carbon strategies to help meet the climate challenge
- Examine the changes and additions to tax deductions, tax credits, and accelerated depreciation available through the IRA, as well as the associated paperwork
- Understand the economic value of incorporating tax credits on chiller plant systems
Recorded on: 07/19/2023