Trane, together with Nexia™ and Schlage®, the trusted leader in home security for more than 90 years, gives you more control of your home. This simple-to-use internet-enabled home automation system lets you remotely adjust your home’s temperature and monitor security by computer or most web-enabled cell phones.
ComfortLink™ Communicating Control
Connect your ComfortLink™ or ComfortLink™ II control to a matched Trane system for complete, seamless comfort. Every component is designed to work in harmony with the others, optimizing your energy use over time.
Home Connection Away From Home
All the control of your home is at your fingertips, from anywhere, with a web-enabled computer, tablet or smartphone. With Nexia™, you can build your own home automation system. With products like the Trane ComfortLink™ control with the Schlage® Home Keypad Deadbolt and Schlage® Home Dimmer Module, you have the ability to:
- Control temperature settings and manage energy use
- Allow entry to your home through the Schlage® Home Keypad even when you’re not there.
- Assign up to 19 private four-digit codes for family members
- Receive instant texts and email alerts when codes are used
- Set recurring codes for housekeepers or frequent guests
- Add, delete or change user codes remotely
- Confirm the status of your wireless lock from anywhere
- Program lights to turn on/off at different times of the day
- Schedule your lights to turn on when lock code is entered
Nexia Diagnostics allows your local dealer to remotely monitor your home’s heating and cooling system using real-time performance data, ensuring you receive the highest possible level of customer service. Learn more about Nexia Diagnositcs here.
Nexia™ gives you the ability to remotely manage your home security, lights and climate control via any web-enabled computer, tablet and most smartphones for a monthly subscription.
Visit nexiahome.com for information on monthly subscription fees and plans. No long term contracts or cancellation fees.