Reliable AC Repair in Houston, TX
Trane Comfort Specialists™ can take a look at your current air conditioner, install new products and answer any questions you have about your Trane system. These independent dealers are up to date on the latest Trane HVAC technology and are experienced home comfort experts.
Energy Efficient Home Comfort Solutions
Our ultra-efficient Trane systems will keep you cool, even in the Texas heat. Some of our air conditioners feature SEERs (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratios) as high as 22. If you think about it like buying a car, a higher SEER is like having better gas mileage.
Breathe Easier in Houston
Sometimes the air indoors can be just as bad as the air outside, since countless allergens make their way into your home. That’s where Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaners can help you and your family breathe easier. Our air cleaners can remove up to 99.98% of airborne particles. Trane air conditioning units can also address all of that humid Houston air while they cool your home.
What a dealer can do for you
Some dealers go above and beyond to show their expertise. Learn more about what your dealer can do for you when you see any of these badges.
NATE is a North American Technician Excellence certificate and the highest possible HVAC accreditation done by an independent company. A dealer’s knowledge and experience is tested to earn this badge, promising you can save time and money with proper installations.
Trane Comfort Specialist
This badge is Trane’s own stamp of approval. It spotlights independent dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems. They are committed to customer satisfaction.
You may choose to share your HVAC system’s data with your dealer so they can detect potential problems before they become emergencies. This badge means your dealer can provide contactless support and remotely troubleshoot issues.
Get helpful HVAC tips in our newsletterSign up for our email newsletter to learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.
Prepare for your dealer visit
- Research your needs. Consider your home comfort level,climate, ductwork, energy use, and desired monthly heating and cooling costs.
- Prepare the questions you want to ask your dealer.
- What's the best way to heat and cool my home?
- What size HVAC system do I need?
- Should I repair or replace my system?
- How can I reduce my energy usage and costs?
- Do you offer any special financing, discounts, or rebates?
- What’s the warranty on your air conditioners and furnaces?
- Do you offer a seasonal maintenance plan?
- Is there regular maintenance I should do myself?
- Find the dealer best fit for you by comparing their specialties, ratings, and reviews. Seek out potential dealers with our dealer locator or by asking family and friends.
- Consider booking appointments with several dealers.Getting different quotes and perspectives from multiple experts can help you discover the best solution for you.
Learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.Visit the Buyer’s Guide