A Trane Dealer in Dallas Can Help You Choose
One of our Trane dealers in Dallas can guide you through the process of purchasing a new heating and cooling system. Many factors go into choosing a new system for your home. What is the size of your home? How old is it? Do you already have ductwork installed?
In Dallas and other warm regions of the country, it’s common to have a heat pump and air handler matched system. Instead of burning fuel to make heat, a heat pump uses electricity. A Trane air handler is an efficient and reliable system that circulates air evenly throughout your home and helps prevent temperature swings.
Contact an HVAC Expert in Dallas
To learn more about heating and cooling your home, contact a Trane Comfort Specialist™ near you. Our specialists are independent dealers who are experts in the industry. Whether you have a question about your current unit, or you’re interested in a new unit, scheduling a consultation can help.
What a dealer can do for you
Some dealers go above and beyond to show their expertise. Learn more about what your dealer can do for you when you see any of these badges.
NATE is a North American Technician Excellence certificate and the highest possible HVAC accreditation done by an independent company. A dealer’s knowledge and experience is tested to earn this badge, promising you can save time and money with proper installations.
Trane Comfort Specialist
This badge is Trane’s own stamp of approval. It spotlights independent dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems. They are committed to customer satisfaction.
You may choose to share your HVAC system’s data with your dealer so they can detect potential problems before they become emergencies. This badge means your dealer can provide contactless support and remotely troubleshoot issues.
Get helpful HVAC tips in our newsletterSign up for our email newsletter to learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.
Prepare for your dealer visit
- Research your needs. Consider your home comfort level,climate, ductwork, energy use, and desired monthly heating and cooling costs.
- Prepare the questions you want to ask your dealer.
- What's the best way to heat and cool my home?
- What size HVAC system do I need?
- Should I repair or replace my system?
- How can I reduce my energy usage and costs?
- Do you offer any special financing, discounts, or rebates?
- What’s the warranty on your air conditioners and furnaces?
- Do you offer a seasonal maintenance plan?
- Is there regular maintenance I should do myself?
- Find the dealer best fit for you by comparing their specialties, ratings, and reviews. Seek out potential dealers with our dealer locator or by asking family and friends.
- Consider booking appointments with several dealers.Getting different quotes and perspectives from multiple experts can help you discover the best solution for you.