Heating and Air in Portland
Portland’s climate is often characterized as warm and dry during the summer with some cool, rainy winters. However, Portland summers are less susceptible to the moderating effects of the Pacific Ocean leading to heat waves.
Trane air conditioners are able to stand up to the heat with energy efficient functions designed to keep your home cool all summer long. Customers can pair their AC unit with a furnace to weather the cooler winters.
Find a Trane HVAC Expert in Portland
Our Trane Comfort Specialists™ are the only HVAC experts you’ll need. These highly-skilled professionals really know HVAC and will handle home installation and system maintenance. They excel in customer satisfaction and we’re confident you won’t be disappointed with their services.
Experience Healthier Indoor Air
Our Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner systems help eliminate unwanted allergens in the air. Up to 99.98% of airborne particles to be exact. No more having to worry about your family breathing in harmful bacteria and allergens!
What a dealer can do for you
Some dealers go above and beyond to show their expertise. Learn more about what your dealer can do for you when you see any of these badges.
NATE is a North American Technician Excellence certificate and the highest possible HVAC accreditation done by an independent company. A dealer’s knowledge and experience is tested to earn this badge, promising you can save time and money with proper installations.
Trane Comfort Specialist
This badge is Trane’s own stamp of approval. It spotlights independent dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems. They are committed to customer satisfaction.
You may choose to share your HVAC system’s data with your dealer so they can detect potential problems before they become emergencies. This badge means your dealer can provide contactless support and remotely troubleshoot issues.
Get helpful HVAC tips in our newsletterSign up for our email newsletter to learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.
Prepare for your dealer visit
- Research your needs. Consider your home comfort level,climate, ductwork, energy use, and desired monthly heating and cooling costs.
- Prepare the questions you want to ask your dealer.
- What's the best way to heat and cool my home?
- What size HVAC system do I need?
- Should I repair or replace my system?
- How can I reduce my energy usage and costs?
- Do you offer any special financing, discounts, or rebates?
- What’s the warranty on your air conditioners and furnaces?
- Do you offer a seasonal maintenance plan?
- Is there regular maintenance I should do myself?
- Find the dealer best fit for you by comparing their specialties, ratings, and reviews. Seek out potential dealers with our dealer locator or by asking family and friends.
- Consider booking appointments with several dealers.Getting different quotes and perspectives from multiple experts can help you discover the best solution for you.
Learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.Visit the Buyer’s Guide