Learn More About Trane in Louisville
Louisville is on the border of Kentucky, near Indiana and the Ohio River. The city is well-known for the annual Kentucky Derby, held each year in May. Residents in Louisville experience four distinct seasons, with steady rainfall all year. January is the coldest month in Louisville, with average temperatures in the 30s. Heat pumps and gas furnaces can keep your home comfortable during the chilly days. Tornados can occasionally break out in the Louisville area during the spring, and summers tend to be warm and humid. Trane air conditioners can help manage indoor humidity during the hot, summer days.
Why Choose Trane?
When you’re looking for HVAC services in Louisville, you have options. Trane products are tested over and over again for reliability. We’ve even covered our units in solid ice to make sure they keep running. Not only are our Trane units reliable, they’re also energy efficient. The SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratios) for our air conditioners range from 13-22. Take a look at your past few energy bills to see how much energy you’re using and to see if you need to upgrade the efficiency of your system.
Need Emergency AC Repair in Louisville?
When your air conditioner breaks on a hot day in the summer, we know you need help fast. Call one of our local Trane Comfort Specialists™ to get emergency service. It can be dangerous to try to fix your own system, and it can also void your existing warranty. The best option is to call an expert. Our dealers in Louisville are trained to answer all types of service calls, especially AC repairs.
What a dealer can do for you
Some dealers go above and beyond to show their expertise. Learn more about what your dealer can do for you when you see any of these badges.
NATE is a North American Technician Excellence certificate and the highest possible HVAC accreditation done by an independent company. A dealer’s knowledge and experience is tested to earn this badge, promising you can save time and money with proper installations.
Trane Comfort Specialist
This badge is Trane’s own stamp of approval. It spotlights independent dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems. They are committed to customer satisfaction.
You may choose to share your HVAC system’s data with your dealer so they can detect potential problems before they become emergencies. This badge means your dealer can provide contactless support and remotely troubleshoot issues.
Get helpful HVAC tips in our newsletterSign up for our email newsletter to learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.
Prepare for your dealer visit
- Research your needs. Consider your home comfort level,climate, ductwork, energy use, and desired monthly heating and cooling costs.
- Prepare the questions you want to ask your dealer.
- What's the best way to heat and cool my home?
- What size HVAC system do I need?
- Should I repair or replace my system?
- How can I reduce my energy usage and costs?
- Do you offer any special financing, discounts, or rebates?
- What’s the warranty on your air conditioners and furnaces?
- Do you offer a seasonal maintenance plan?
- Is there regular maintenance I should do myself?
- Find the dealer best fit for you by comparing their specialties, ratings, and reviews. Seek out potential dealers with our dealer locator or by asking family and friends.
- Consider booking appointments with several dealers.Getting different quotes and perspectives from multiple experts can help you discover the best solution for you.
Learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.Visit the Buyer’s Guide