Check out HVAC service in Atlanta
Atlantans know “Hot ‘Lanta” can experience harsh winters, too. All four seasons happen in full effect, with July days averaging around 90 degrees, and January temperatures dipping into the 30s. In between, Atlanta has some of the most mild and comfortable conditions in the south. Still, the extremes call for a healthy HVAC system to keep you warm in the winter and cool in Atlanta’s summer months.
What Trane can do for your Atlanta home
Trane tests its HVAC systems in the toughest extremes to ensure their reliability when you need them most. Only the best systems are installed in Atlanta and dozens of other cities nationwide. From Glenwood Park to Midtown, there’s a local Trane dealer who can help with service on an HVAC unit or installing a new one. Atlanta Trane dealers are independent and have access to the best technology to ensure your experience with us is a great one.
How can Trane help you in Atlanta?
Let Trane test the energy efficiency of your HVAC system. Just call to make an appointment. Your Trane dealer can review your recent energy bills for a more complete picture of your service needs. When they visit, feel free to ask any and all questions you have about heating and cooling in your home. Let them know about any leaks, noises or performance issues, too.
What a dealer can do for you
Some dealers go above and beyond to show their expertise. Learn more about what your dealer can do for you when you see any of these badges.
NATE is a North American Technician Excellence certificate and the highest possible HVAC accreditation done by an independent company. A dealer’s knowledge and experience is tested to earn this badge, promising you can save time and money with proper installations.
Trane Comfort Specialist
This badge is Trane’s own stamp of approval. It spotlights independent dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems. They are committed to customer satisfaction.
You may choose to share your HVAC system’s data with your dealer so they can detect potential problems before they become emergencies. This badge means your dealer can provide contactless support and remotely troubleshoot issues.
Get helpful HVAC tips in our newsletterSign up for our email newsletter to learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.
Prepare for your dealer visit
- Research your needs. Consider your home comfort level,climate, ductwork, energy use, and desired monthly heating and cooling costs.
- Prepare the questions you want to ask your dealer.
- What's the best way to heat and cool my home?
- What size HVAC system do I need?
- Should I repair or replace my system?
- How can I reduce my energy usage and costs?
- Do you offer any special financing, discounts, or rebates?
- What’s the warranty on your air conditioners and furnaces?
- Do you offer a seasonal maintenance plan?
- Is there regular maintenance I should do myself?
- Find the dealer best fit for you by comparing their specialties, ratings, and reviews. Seek out potential dealers with our dealer locator or by asking family and friends.
- Consider booking appointments with several dealers.Getting different quotes and perspectives from multiple experts can help you discover the best solution for you.
Learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.Visit the Buyer’s Guide