Find a dealer in your area
This badge spotlights dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems.
Dealer is available for 24/7 emergency service.
A NATE certification is the top accreditation for HVAC technicians. It is awarded by an independent organization.
If you choose to share your system data, this dealer is equipped to remotely troubleshoot potential issues before they become emergencies.
Dealer offers flexible financing options to help manage expenses of owning a system.
Charter members are the original Trane Comfort Specialists. They’ve been committed to TCS values since the program started in 1998.
Orlando Heating and Cooling Services
Whether you’re a seasoned Floridian or you have some snowbird relatives coming down for a visit, you need a way to beat the Orlando heat and Trane has you covered. Our air conditioner units are energy efficient and can fill your home with cool, comfortable air while managing that summer humidity. Winters in Orlando, on the other hand, are mild and our natural gas furnaces and heat pumps can really make a difference during those rare, cooler evenings.
Get Trane Air Conditioning Service in Orlando
Our ultra-knowledgeable and reliable Trane Comfort Specialists™ are standing by to take your call and make your home just right. Whether you need air conditioning for those warmer stretches of summer or just something to get through those chillier climes of winter, these specialists will know what you need. Speak to your local dealer to learn more.
What a dealer can do for you
Some dealers go above and beyond to show their expertise. Learn more about what your dealer can do for you when you see any of these badges.
NATE is a North American Technician Excellence certificate and the highest possible HVAC accreditation done by an independent company. A dealer’s knowledge and experience is tested to earn this badge, promising you can save time and money with proper installations.
Trane Comfort Specialist
This badge is Trane’s own stamp of approval. It spotlights independent dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems. They are committed to customer satisfaction.
You may choose to share your HVAC system’s data with your dealer so they can detect potential problems before they become emergencies. This badge means your dealer can provide contactless support and remotely troubleshoot issues.
Get helpful HVAC tips in our newsletterSign up for our email newsletter to learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.
Prepare for your dealer visit
- Research your needs. Consider your home comfort level,climate, ductwork, energy use, and desired monthly heating and cooling costs.
- Prepare the questions you want to ask your dealer.
- What's the best way to heat and cool my home?
- What size HVAC system do I need?
- Should I repair or replace my system?
- How can I reduce my energy usage and costs?
- Do you offer any special financing, discounts, or rebates?
- What’s the warranty on your air conditioners and furnaces?
- Do you offer a seasonal maintenance plan?
- Is there regular maintenance I should do myself?
- Find the dealer best fit for you by comparing their specialties, ratings, and reviews. Seek out potential dealers with our dealer locator or by asking family and friends.
- Consider booking appointments with several dealers.Getting different quotes and perspectives from multiple experts can help you discover the best solution for you.
Getting Started Guide
Learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.