You have a choice for HVAC service in Jacksonville
Jacksonville gets all the benefits of a beach community without as many harsh summer days as other cities in the Sunshine State. Make no mistake, however, Jacksonville summers can be plenty hot. Nothing’s worse than an air conditioning unit that fails when you need it most. Be ready in Jacksonville by checking out a new Trane HVAC system. Trane has units to fit any size home for efficient energy consumption, whether it’s hot or cold outside.
Stay cool in Jacksonville with Trane
A Trane specialist can inspect your HVAC unit to determine the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) rating. This determines how well your system uses energy. With this data, a dealer can determine if repair or maintenance is needed to ensure maximum comfort in that Jacksonville heat. If your AC isn’t blowing cool air like it once did, it’s time to check it out. Trane is proud of the accuracy and dependability of its system checks.
What do efficiency ratings mean?
An HVAC system’s efficiency level is much like the miles per gallon you get with a car. The higher the number, the greater the efficiency. Ratings lower than 10 are common for systems installed before 2006. Trane air conditioners have SEER ratings that range from 13-22. That’s perfect for maximum comfort and efficiency in your home. Call your local Trane specialist today and ask about the energy efficiency of your HVAC system.
What a dealer can do for you
Some dealers go above and beyond to show their expertise. Learn more about what your dealer can do for you when you see any of these badges.
NATE is a North American Technician Excellence certificate and the highest possible HVAC accreditation done by an independent company. A dealer’s knowledge and experience is tested to earn this badge, promising you can save time and money with proper installations.
Trane Comfort Specialist
This badge is Trane’s own stamp of approval. It spotlights independent dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems. They are committed to customer satisfaction.
You may choose to share your HVAC system’s data with your dealer so they can detect potential problems before they become emergencies. This badge means your dealer can provide contactless support and remotely troubleshoot issues.
Get helpful HVAC tips in our newsletterSign up for our email newsletter to learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.
Prepare for your dealer visit
- Research your needs. Consider your home comfort level,climate, ductwork, energy use, and desired monthly heating and cooling costs.
- Prepare the questions you want to ask your dealer.
- What's the best way to heat and cool my home?
- What size HVAC system do I need?
- Should I repair or replace my system?
- How can I reduce my energy usage and costs?
- Do you offer any special financing, discounts, or rebates?
- What’s the warranty on your air conditioners and furnaces?
- Do you offer a seasonal maintenance plan?
- Is there regular maintenance I should do myself?
- Find the dealer best fit for you by comparing their specialties, ratings, and reviews. Seek out potential dealers with our dealer locator or by asking family and friends.
- Consider booking appointments with several dealers.Getting different quotes and perspectives from multiple experts can help you discover the best solution for you.
Learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.Visit the Buyer’s Guide