Trane: Comfort you can rely on
Built by Trane
Every Trane product is designed down to every detail and rigorously tested for reliability and durability. While other manufacturers build their products from the same “pool” of parts available to anyone, we make it a point to be uniquely better, innovative and always looking to the future. To do that, we design, build, test and rebuild many of our own parts. The exclusive technology of our engineered parts is what makes Trane an industry leader, and your home comfort second to none.
Trane has 1500 heating and cooling patents and counting, and we have our engineers, throughout our history, to thank for that kind of advancement and success.
Our innovative parts include:
- Climatuff® compressor - The world's first successful heat pump compressor.
- Spine Fin™ coil - All aluminum outdoor coil provides greater heat-exchanging capabilities.
- Hyperion™ air handler - Revolutionary design featuring refrigerator-styled insulation.
- ComfortLink™ II communicating capability - Provides constant digital communication to optimize performance, comfort and efficiency.
- Comfort-R™ Technology - Regulates airspeed at startup to carefully control humidity levels.
- TrueComfort™ control - Provides precise comfort by running at the exact speed needed to keep your home comfortable.
- WeatherGuard™ II Top & Fasteners - Provides unstoppable protection from the elements.
The Hyperion Open Face Air Handler shown is for illustration purposes only. Please note that features and components may vary by model. As part of our continuous product improvement, Trane reserves the right to change specifications and design without notice.
Recognized by experts
Every manufacturer will say that their products are the best, but when industry experts give a tip of the hat to your work, that's backing it up with proof.
- Popular Mechanics dubbed the Trane ComfortLink™ II control as one of The Year's Most Transformative Products, awarding it their 2010 Breakthrough Award.
- Trane CleanEffects Named First Whole Home Air Cleaning System to earn Asthma & Allergy® Certification.
- For the fifth consecutive year, Trane was recognized as 2019 America’s Most Trusted® HVAC System† by Lifestory Research. The 2019 America’s Most Trusted Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Brand Study is based on more than 8,000 opinions collected over the course of the prior 12 months.
- Trane Receives Nationally Acclaimed "A,A" Partner of Choice Award for Excellence From David Weekley Homes
- Winner of the Dealer Design Award presented by Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration NEWS, the industry’s leading trade publication, for the fifth year in a row.
Innovating for the environment
We’re constantly upgrading the skills of our already highly trained people to stay on top of emerging technical priorities. That’s why Trane has more than 680 engineers certified as Accredited Professionals under the U.S. Green Building Council’s prestigious Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) program. We’re also proud to have 40 engineers specializing in environmental issues and we look forward to doubling the number of both groups of skilled professionals over the next five years.
Great people... lead to great success
We began as a family business and consider the 29,000 women and men who work for Trane as family. Trane people are respected industry-wide for their skills and performance in designing, manufacturing and marketing commercial and residential systems while providing customers with the support they need.
Our commercial systems customers are supported by more than 7,600 of the best-trained sales engineers and service technicians in the industry. Our commitment to partner with customers throughout the life of their building is backed up by 2,000 factory authorized service professionals to ensure that each customer’s Trane system achieves maximum operating and energy efficiency.