Smart Heating & Cooling: Trane ComfortLink™ Technology Gives You Control
Boost your at-home comfort and energy efficiency with Trane HVAC zoning and connected controls.
Looking for a heating and cooling system that adapts to your lifestyle? Trane ComfortLink™ Technology gives you total control of your home’s comfort and helps you save on energy costs.
That’s because it’s more than just a smart thermostat. Our innovative ComfortLink™ tech works together in a streamlined system to optimize efficiency, maintain even cooling and heating temperatures and let you make adjustments from wherever you are. Ready to make your life easier? Here’s how to do it with Trane connected controls.
The Trane ComfortLink™ II Command Center
It’s all starts with a state-of-the-art thermostat and zoning control system like the Trane ComfortLink™ II XL1050. This is your zoning and automation hub that lets you remotely control your home, comfort and energy use. Making adjustments is easy from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
3 big benefits
- Monitor your home: A network of sensors monitors and optimizes the humidity and temperature in your home, adjusting compressor and fan speeds in real time to give you the most comfortable air operating efficiency possible.
- Take control: Trane's connected controls combine zone-by-zone comfort control with a smart home hub that connects to a variety of smart devices.
- Run real-time diagnostics: Nexia™ can monitor your HVAC system diagnostics in real time and alert your Trane dealer if there’s an issue. You even have the option to set it up so your dealer can troubleshoot by remotely viewing details on how your heating and air conditioning system is performing.
The ComfortLink™ II HVAC Zoning System
Trane’s innovative ComfortLink™ II Zoning System lets you send heated or cooled air exactly where you need it, when you need it. You’ll get steady, precise comfort on demand, room by room or zone by zone.
Set a schedule based on your home’s unique temperature patterns and control it from wherever you are. Every ComfortLink™ Control comes with remote climate access, so you can monitor and control your zoning system through any web-enabled device.
- Trane ComfortLink™ II Control: This is the heart of your zoning system. It’s more than a thermostat — it’s an easy-to-use advanced command center that provides a seamless interface between your system and your life.
- Wired Zone Thermostat/Sensors: These work as both a sensor and a zone thermostat. Temperature data is relayed to the Trane ComfortLink™ II Control so it can adjust the temperature in each individual zone.
- Motorized Modulating Dampers: Our exclusive motorized modulating dampers work inside your ductwork by opening and closing in partial increments so you can fine-tune zoned areas for maximum comfort.
A Perfect Match
Experience ultimate comfort when you connect your Trane ComfortLink™ II Control and zoning equipment to a perfectly matched Trane variable-speed indoor unit and multi-stage outdoor unit. Every component is designed to work in harmony with the others — optimizing your indoor temperature and energy use. It also provides enhanced humidity control you’ll only find with a Trane matched system.
Does Trane ComfortLink™ II technology sound like a good fit for your home? Make an appointment with your local Trane Comfort Specialist to get more details and a pricing estimate.