Ingersoll Rand to Offer Builders Expert Insight & Customized Solutions at International Builders’ Show
January 9, 2018
January 9, 2018
ORLANDO, Fla., Jan. 9, 2018 – Ingersoll Rand, a world leader in creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments, will deliver a seminar series at the Ingersoll Rand booth at the International Builders’ Show (IBS), January 9-11 in Orlando, Florida (booth #W7943). Experts will speak on topics ranging from energy efficient and healthier homes to the impact of energy codes on heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC).
Speakers and schedules are as follows:
- Tuesday, Jan. 9 at 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 9at 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 10 at 11 a.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 11 at 11 a.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 11 at 2 p.m.
In addition, Ingersoll Rand will debut multiple innovations in living and work space comfort from Trane® and American Standard®, including heat pumps, furnaces, and connected home solutions. Ingersoll Rand invites IBS attendees to stop by its booth to talk with company representatives and learn more about customizable builder solutions.
Trane, a leading global provider of indoor comfort solutions and services and a brand of Ingersoll Rand, will introduce a variable speed low profile heat pump, a low profile side discharge heat pump, and the brand’s newest furnace in its two-stage series.
- XV19 Low Profile Variable Speed Heat Pump — The quietest, smallest and most efficient product in the family of Trane XV Heat Pumps, this product features ultra-quiet operation with maximum heating speed sound levels of 55dBA.
- XR16 Single Stage Low Profile Side Discharge Heat Pump — Ideal for space-constrained applications such as zero-lot-line homes, under decks, on rooftops or other tight spaces, this newly designed product was developed with limited space in mind.
- S8X2 Furnace — Replacing the existing XL80 and TUD2 models, this two-stage furnace with a four-way poise design includes all the features and functionalities of the S-Series design in an 80 percent platform.
“For over 100 years, Ingersoll Rand has been helping builders differentiate their business from competitors by offering customized solutions to meet the unique needs of homebuyers,” said Mark Hall, Ingersoll Rand retail sales leader. “With an extensive dealer network, we’re excited to continue providing our builders with industry-leading and durable products through Trane, American Standard and Nexia that have undergone rigorous testing and precision engineering, ultimately enabling your business to generate greater revenue through reduced callbacks and exceptional customer experience.”
For more information on Ingersoll Rand and its brands, visit the booth #W7943 at IBS.