XV20i Variable Speed
|Energy Savings||An Average of 60%|
|Savings & Offers|
XV20i Variable Speed
XV20i Variable Speed Description
Heat and cool your home with one of the industry’s most efficient systems. Automatically adjusts to avoid temperature swings.
- Up to 20 SEER and high efficiency Heating Seasonal Performance Factor of 10
- TruComfort™ variable speed system includes 750 stages of comfort for maximum comfort and highest efficiency
- Runs on lower speed for longer periods of time to provide the lowest cost per minute
- Quiet running fan measured at 4 dB below competitor’s minimum
The Trane TruComfort™ systems give you precise comfort by running at the exact speed needed to keep your home comfortable. This allows the variable speed compressor, outdoor fan, and indoor fan to vary operating speed and BTU as the temperature outside changes, slowing down or speeding up gradually in as little as 1/10 of 1% increments to keep comfort within 1/2° of the thermostat setting.
The XV20i variable speed heat pump is one of the industry’s most efficient systems, with ratings up to 20.00 SEER and 10 HSPF. With Trane TruComfort™ technology, the 20-SEER heat pump automatically adjusts itself while maintaining constant and consistent speeds to avoid temperature swings.
ComfortLink II communicating capability
ComfortLink™ II communicating technology (available when matched with communicating indoor units) connects all of your key components so your system automatically configures and calibrates for optimal performance and efficiency through the lifetime of your products.
Durable, Quiet, and Economical
Rigorously tortured and tested for long-lasting durability, you can be sure this system will hold up to anything, without holding up your bank account. And with the quiet running fan, 4 dB below our competitor’s minimum, you can be sure you are getting the best all-around system for your home.
Cleaner, Healthier Indoor Air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system to filter the incoming air to eliminate dust, pollen, and other irritants for a cleaner, healthier, and more comfortable home.
XV20i variable speed heat pump models (R410A refrigerant)
|model||cooling capacity (btuh)||nominal tons||height (in.)||width (in.)||depth (in.)|
Every Trane matched system is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XV20i variable speed heat pump includes:
- ComfortLink™ II Communicating Capability and Unique Refrigerant Cooled Inverter Drive
- Climatuff™ Variable Speed Compressor
- Compressor Sound Insulator
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil
- WeatherGaurd™ II Top
- DuraTuff™ Rustproof Basepan
- Integrated Fan System
- Simplified Two-Wire Connection
- Full-sided Louvered Panels
- Powder-Paint Finish
- WeatherGaurd™ Fasteners