HVAC Repair, Installation, House Assessments and More!
For reliable HVAC repair in Richmond, VA, you can’t go wrong with a Trane Comfort Specialist™. These independent Trane dealers really are tried and true experts in the field who will fix your faulty AC unit. In addition to that, these highly knowledgeable specialists can handle installation of your Trane system, make an assessment on which system is right for your home and much more!
Cool Comfort that Won’t Quit
Some systems can’t handle heat in Richmond. Luckily, our systems are tested to extremes at our facility in Tyler, Texas. This regimen includes 16 weeks of bitter cold and overwhelming heat. If our air conditioners can make the grade, we’re confident they can fill your Richmond home with cool comfort you can count on.
Richmond Heating and AC Solutions
Trane offers a wide variety of heating and cooling products as well as air quality solutions for your home in Richmond. We offer reliable AC units with SEER ratings that can cool your home and manage the humidity. And, for those mild winters, we also offer heat pumps and natural gas furnaces – all of which can efficiently warm your home.
What a dealer can do for you
Some dealers go above and beyond to show their expertise. Learn more about what your dealer can do for you when you see any of these badges.
NATE is a North American Technician Excellence certificate and the highest possible HVAC accreditation done by an independent company. A dealer’s knowledge and experience is tested to earn this badge, promising you can save time and money with proper installations.
Trane Comfort Specialist
This badge is Trane’s own stamp of approval. It spotlights independent dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems. They are committed to customer satisfaction.
You may choose to share your HVAC system’s data with your dealer so they can detect potential problems before they become emergencies. This badge means your dealer can provide contactless support and remotely troubleshoot issues.
Get helpful HVAC tips in our newsletterSign up for our email newsletter to learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.
Prepare for your dealer visit
- Research your needs. Consider your home comfort level,climate, ductwork, energy use, and desired monthly heating and cooling costs.
- Prepare the questions you want to ask your dealer.
- What's the best way to heat and cool my home?
- What size HVAC system do I need?
- Should I repair or replace my system?
- How can I reduce my energy usage and costs?
- Do you offer any special financing, discounts, or rebates?
- What’s the warranty on your air conditioners and furnaces?
- Do you offer a seasonal maintenance plan?
- Is there regular maintenance I should do myself?
- Find the dealer best fit for you by comparing their specialties, ratings, and reviews. Seek out potential dealers with our dealer locator or by asking family and friends.
- Consider booking appointments with several dealers.Getting different quotes and perspectives from multiple experts can help you discover the best solution for you.