Need AC repair in Austin?
Summers in Austin are hot, with temperatures often hitting 100 degrees Fahrenheit. If your air conditioner isn’t fine-tuned, it could turn out to be an unbearable summer. Call a local Trane Comfort Specialist™ to get your AC system checked. Whether you need AC repair in Austin or an entirely new system, a Trane dealer can help. Don’t let the summer weather sneak up on you! It’s always better to schedule maintenance appointments in advance.
Which system is right for you?
Do you have a gas line set up? Maybe a heat pump and furnace combination is best for your home. If you don’t have a gas line, maybe a heat pump and air handler combination will work for you. Contact a local Trane expert for help.
Get Cleaner Air in Austin
Austin is known for having clean air since strict no-smoking rules were applied to public places, including restaurants and bars, years ago. To keep the air inside your home clean as well, consider adding a Trane air cleaner. Our Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner systems help eliminate up to 99.98% of unwanted allergens in the air. Get the best Trane AC in Austin, TX and don’t worry anymore about your family breathing in dust, pollen and pet dander.
What a dealer can do for you
Some dealers go above and beyond to show their expertise. Learn more about what your dealer can do for you when you see any of these badges.
NATE is a North American Technician Excellence certificate and the highest possible HVAC accreditation done by an independent company. A dealer’s knowledge and experience is tested to earn this badge, promising you can save time and money with proper installations.
Trane Comfort Specialist
This badge is Trane’s own stamp of approval. It spotlights independent dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems. They are committed to customer satisfaction.
You may choose to share your HVAC system’s data with your dealer so they can detect potential problems before they become emergencies. This badge means your dealer can provide contactless support and remotely troubleshoot issues.
Get helpful HVAC tips in our newsletterSign up for our email newsletter to learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.
Prepare for your dealer visit
- Research your needs. Consider your home comfort level,climate, ductwork, energy use, and desired monthly heating and cooling costs.
- Prepare the questions you want to ask your dealer.
- What's the best way to heat and cool my home?
- What size HVAC system do I need?
- Should I repair or replace my system?
- How can I reduce my energy usage and costs?
- Do you offer any special financing, discounts, or rebates?
- What’s the warranty on your air conditioners and furnaces?
- Do you offer a seasonal maintenance plan?
- Is there regular maintenance I should do myself?
- Find the dealer best fit for you by comparing their specialties, ratings, and reviews. Seek out potential dealers with our dealer locator or by asking family and friends.
- Consider booking appointments with several dealers.Getting different quotes and perspectives from multiple experts can help you discover the best solution for you.
Learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.Visit the Buyer’s Guide