Columbus, Ohio HVAC You Can Afford
In Columbus, Ohio, you could be eligible for ecorebates and special promotions when you purchase a Trane system. It’s just one of the ways we try to make home comfort accessible and affordable to our customers in the Discovery City. Contact your local Trane Comfort Specialist™ to find out if you’re eligible for local savings and promotions.
Control Your Home’s Comfort with ComfortLink™ II
Generally, the climate in Columbus swings from hot, muggy summers to cold, dry winters. An HVAC system with some versatility to it is a must in these situations and Trane offers plenty to choose from. Our innovative ComfortLink™ II Zoning System in conjunction with our reliable HVAC products can keep your home comfortable no matter the weather outside. That’s room by room, precision comfort on demand. To learn more, contact your local Trane dealer.
Trane Columbus, OH AC Repair
Our Trane Comfort Specialists™ can repair your system as well as help with regular maintenance. If your AC unit isn’t up to snuff or you have a concern about its operation, don’t hesitate to call.
What a dealer can do for you
Some dealers go above and beyond to show their expertise. Learn more about what your dealer can do for you when you see any of these badges.
NATE is a North American Technician Excellence certificate and the highest possible HVAC accreditation done by an independent company. A dealer’s knowledge and experience is tested to earn this badge, promising you can save time and money with proper installations.
Trane Comfort Specialist
This badge is Trane’s own stamp of approval. It spotlights independent dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems. They are committed to customer satisfaction.
You may choose to share your HVAC system’s data with your dealer so they can detect potential problems before they become emergencies. This badge means your dealer can provide contactless support and remotely troubleshoot issues.
Get helpful HVAC tips in our newsletterSign up for our email newsletter to learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.
Prepare for your dealer visit
- Research your needs. Consider your home comfort level,climate, ductwork, energy use, and desired monthly heating and cooling costs.
- Prepare the questions you want to ask your dealer.
- What's the best way to heat and cool my home?
- What size HVAC system do I need?
- Should I repair or replace my system?
- How can I reduce my energy usage and costs?
- Do you offer any special financing, discounts, or rebates?
- What’s the warranty on your air conditioners and furnaces?
- Do you offer a seasonal maintenance plan?
- Is there regular maintenance I should do myself?
- Find the dealer best fit for you by comparing their specialties, ratings, and reviews. Seek out potential dealers with our dealer locator or by asking family and friends.
- Consider booking appointments with several dealers.Getting different quotes and perspectives from multiple experts can help you discover the best solution for you.
Learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.Visit the Buyer’s Guide