Trane in Las Vegas: Your best bet for comfort
It’s not just the flashy lights and lively casinos that make Las Vegas one of the hottest cities in America. The city regularly experiences temperatures over 100℉. In fact, the average highs in June, July and August are all over 100℉. Even though many consider it to be a “dry heat,” there’s no denying that Las Vegas is exceptionally hot. To keep your Las Vegas home cool and comfortable through the sweltering summer months (and the other two months of the year), rely on Trane HVAC systems and your local Trane Comfort Specialists™.
Need furnace and AC repair in Las Vegas?
It only takes a day without a working air conditioner to appreciate how stifling the summer heat can be. On the other hand, it only takes one winter night without a functioning furnace to realize that some Las Vegas nights can get pretty chilly. If your faulty HVAC system has you experiencing the Las Vegas temperature extremes a little more than you’d like to, call a Trane Comfort Specialist™ for quick HVAC repairs. They’ll provide quick service and recommend the most cost-effective solution to your HVAC problems.
Upgrade to an efficient Trane system today
The Las Vegas heat never quits, so you need an HVAC system that doesn’t either. Trane HVAC products are designed to run efficiently in extreme heat to keep your home cool and your energy consumption low. Speak with a Las Vegas Trane dealer in your area about the best HVAC system for your home. Financing options are available. Call today to request your estimate on a new heating and air conditioning system from Trane.
What a dealer can do for you
Some dealers go above and beyond to show their expertise. Learn more about what your dealer can do for you when you see any of these badges.
NATE is a North American Technician Excellence certificate and the highest possible HVAC accreditation done by an independent company. A dealer’s knowledge and experience is tested to earn this badge, promising you can save time and money with proper installations.
Trane Comfort Specialist
This badge is Trane’s own stamp of approval. It spotlights independent dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems. They are committed to customer satisfaction.
You may choose to share your HVAC system’s data with your dealer so they can detect potential problems before they become emergencies. This badge means your dealer can provide contactless support and remotely troubleshoot issues.
Get helpful HVAC tips in our newsletterSign up for our email newsletter to learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.
Prepare for your dealer visit
- Research your needs. Consider your home comfort level,climate, ductwork, energy use, and desired monthly heating and cooling costs.
- Prepare the questions you want to ask your dealer.
- What's the best way to heat and cool my home?
- What size HVAC system do I need?
- Should I repair or replace my system?
- How can I reduce my energy usage and costs?
- Do you offer any special financing, discounts, or rebates?
- What’s the warranty on your air conditioners and furnaces?
- Do you offer a seasonal maintenance plan?
- Is there regular maintenance I should do myself?
- Find the dealer best fit for you by comparing their specialties, ratings, and reviews. Seek out potential dealers with our dealer locator or by asking family and friends.
- Consider booking appointments with several dealers.Getting different quotes and perspectives from multiple experts can help you discover the best solution for you.
Learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.Visit the Buyer’s Guide