Discover Trane in Gaithersburg
Only an hour northwest of Washington D.C., this city is one of the largest cities in Maryland. Gaithersburg is known for its diversity. From this historic eastern side to the newer, urban west side, this D.C. suburb has a lot to offer its residents, including expert HVAC help. Our local Trane experts can do more than just service your air conditioner. Our Trane dealers can analyze your current system, give you advice when you’re shopping for a new system and guide you through available financing options and warranties.
Which system is right for your home in Gaithersburg?
Trane offers a variety of heating and cooling systems for your home. To prepare yourself for light snow during the winters, schedule a maintenance appointment and have a dealer check your furnace. If you don’t have a gas line set up, a heat pump is another option to keep your house warm during the colder season. The summers can get hot and humid in Gaithersburg. Consider investing in an air handler to help circulate your indoor air and make your HVAC system more efficient.
Experience Home Comfort that Lasts
Our Trane systems are tested to extreme conditions at our labs in Texas. The testing includes 16 weeks of ice cold temperatures and sweltering heat. When you get a Trane system, you can rest assured it can handle whatever the weather in Gaithersburg, Germantown or Washington D.C throws your way.
What a dealer can do for you
Some dealers go above and beyond to show their expertise. Learn more about what your dealer can do for you when you see any of these badges.
NATE is a North American Technician Excellence certificate and the highest possible HVAC accreditation done by an independent company. A dealer’s knowledge and experience is tested to earn this badge, promising you can save time and money with proper installations.
Trane Comfort Specialist
This badge is Trane’s own stamp of approval. It spotlights independent dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems. They are committed to customer satisfaction.
You may choose to share your HVAC system’s data with your dealer so they can detect potential problems before they become emergencies. This badge means your dealer can provide contactless support and remotely troubleshoot issues.
Get helpful HVAC tips in our newsletterSign up for our email newsletter to learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.
Prepare for your dealer visit
- Research your needs. Consider your home comfort level,climate, ductwork, energy use, and desired monthly heating and cooling costs.
- Prepare the questions you want to ask your dealer.
- What's the best way to heat and cool my home?
- What size HVAC system do I need?
- Should I repair or replace my system?
- How can I reduce my energy usage and costs?
- Do you offer any special financing, discounts, or rebates?
- What’s the warranty on your air conditioners and furnaces?
- Do you offer a seasonal maintenance plan?
- Is there regular maintenance I should do myself?
- Find the dealer best fit for you by comparing their specialties, ratings, and reviews. Seek out potential dealers with our dealer locator or by asking family and friends.
- Consider booking appointments with several dealers.Getting different quotes and perspectives from multiple experts can help you discover the best solution for you.