Find a dealer in your area
This badge spotlights dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems.
Dealer is available for 24/7 emergency service.
A NATE certification is the top accreditation for HVAC technicians. It is awarded by an independent organization.
If you choose to share your system data, this dealer is equipped to remotely troubleshoot potential issues before they become emergencies.
Dealer offers flexible financing options to help manage expenses of owning a system.
Charter members are the original Trane Comfort Specialists. They’ve been committed to TCS values since the program started in 1998.
Explore Lexington Heating and Cooling
Lexington is known to locals as the Horse Capital of the World. One of its main attractions is the Kentucky Horse Park. When it comes to the weather, residents in Lexington experience all four seasons during the year. Temperatures in the summer have an average high in the 80s, while temperatures in the winter have an average high in the 40s. Ask a dealer to help you find the right matched heating and cooling system for your home so you can be comfortable all year long.
Choosing the Right HVAC System for You
Many factors go into deciding which HVAC system is right for your home. The size of your home, the year it was built and how many floors you have can help determine the best HVAC system for you. For example, if you have a gas line to your house, a gas furnace might be the best choice for keeping you warm in the winter. If you don’t have a gas line, heat pumps are a great alternative. Heat pumps can efficiently heat and cool your home using electricity.
Trane HVAC Repair in Lexington
Trane Comfort Specialists™ are trained for all kinds of service calls, especially AC unit repair. All you have to do is pick up the phone and contact your local dealer. One of our dealers will come over, assess your situation and provide you with the best possible solutions for your home.
What a dealer can do for you
Some dealers go above and beyond to show their expertise. Learn more about what your dealer can do for you when you see any of these badges.
NATE is a North American Technician Excellence certificate and the highest possible HVAC accreditation done by an independent company. A dealer’s knowledge and experience is tested to earn this badge, promising you can save time and money with proper installations.
Trane Comfort Specialist
This badge is Trane’s own stamp of approval. It spotlights independent dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems. They are committed to customer satisfaction.
You may choose to share your HVAC system’s data with your dealer so they can detect potential problems before they become emergencies. This badge means your dealer can provide contactless support and remotely troubleshoot issues.
Get helpful HVAC tips in our newsletterSign up for our email newsletter to learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.
Prepare for your dealer visit
- Research your needs. Consider your home comfort level,climate, ductwork, energy use, and desired monthly heating and cooling costs.
- Prepare the questions you want to ask your dealer.
- What's the best way to heat and cool my home?
- What size HVAC system do I need?
- Should I repair or replace my system?
- How can I reduce my energy usage and costs?
- Do you offer any special financing, discounts, or rebates?
- What’s the warranty on your air conditioners and furnaces?
- Do you offer a seasonal maintenance plan?
- Is there regular maintenance I should do myself?
- Find the dealer best fit for you by comparing their specialties, ratings, and reviews. Seek out potential dealers with our dealer locator or by asking family and friends.
- Consider booking appointments with several dealers.Getting different quotes and perspectives from multiple experts can help you discover the best solution for you.
Getting Started Guide
Learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.