Trust your comfort to Trane in Wichita, KS
Situated in the center of America, Wichita gets its fair share of heat waves and cold spells. Fortunately, with Trane HVAC products and the support of Trane Comfort Specialists™, you can keep your home comfortable through both. Trane has provided quality HVAC products and services for more than 120 years ﹣ that’s almost older than Wichita ﹣ so you know you can count on Trane for all your HVAC needs.
Reliable HVAC service in Wichita
Did you know Wichita once had eight consecutive days with temperatures below 0℉? Or, that it once went 20 consecutive days with temps above 100℉? It’s during stretches like these that your HVAC system is working the hardest, leaving it most vulnerable to breakdowns and malfunctions. When that happens, contact your local Wichita Trane Comfort Specialist™ for air conditioning and furnace repair.
Save energy with a new HVAC system and tuneups
Ready to upgrade to a new Trane HVAC system? Financing options as well as potential tax incentives and increased home value are all possible with your new HVAC unit. And, regular tuneups can help lower energy bills and prolong the life of your system. Call today and discover the savings that come with Trane products and HVAC services in Wichita.
What a dealer can do for you
Some dealers go above and beyond to show their expertise. Learn more about what your dealer can do for you when you see any of these badges.
NATE is a North American Technician Excellence certificate and the highest possible HVAC accreditation done by an independent company. A dealer’s knowledge and experience is tested to earn this badge, promising you can save time and money with proper installations.
Trane Comfort Specialist
This badge is Trane’s own stamp of approval. It spotlights independent dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems. They are committed to customer satisfaction.
You may choose to share your HVAC system’s data with your dealer so they can detect potential problems before they become emergencies. This badge means your dealer can provide contactless support and remotely troubleshoot issues.
Get helpful HVAC tips in our newsletterSign up for our email newsletter to learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.
Prepare for your dealer visit
- Research your needs. Consider your home comfort level,climate, ductwork, energy use, and desired monthly heating and cooling costs.
- Prepare the questions you want to ask your dealer.
- What's the best way to heat and cool my home?
- What size HVAC system do I need?
- Should I repair or replace my system?
- How can I reduce my energy usage and costs?
- Do you offer any special financing, discounts, or rebates?
- What’s the warranty on your air conditioners and furnaces?
- Do you offer a seasonal maintenance plan?
- Is there regular maintenance I should do myself?
- Find the dealer best fit for you by comparing their specialties, ratings, and reviews. Seek out potential dealers with our dealer locator or by asking family and friends.
- Consider booking appointments with several dealers.Getting different quotes and perspectives from multiple experts can help you discover the best solution for you.
Getting Started Guide
Learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.