Discover Trane in Indianapolis, Indiana
Indianapolis, known as “Indy” to locals, is in central Indiana. Winters in Indianapolis are usually cold and snowy, so you’ll want to make sure your heating system is up to the task before winter rolls around. Regular maintenance appointments can prevent problems with your HVAC system later on. Schedule a Trane HVAC service appointment in Indianapolis to make sure your current system is working properly.
Learn More About Ecorebates in Indianapolis
In Indianapolis, you could be eligible for ecorebates and special promotions when you purchase a Trane HVAC system. Ecorebates and promotions are just two of the ways we make home comfort accessible for our customers. Depending on the unit you purchase, there may be local or federal tax rebates as well. Ask your local Trane Comfort Specialist™ to find out if you’re eligible for any of these savings.
What Makes a Trane Comfort Specialist™ Different?
All HVAC contractors and dealers are here to help you, so how do you know who to choose? Our Trane Comfort Specialists™ are certified, independent Trane dealers. This designation is only awarded to our most qualified specialists. They stay up to date on all of the latest HVAC technology so they can provide you with the best service.
What a dealer can do for you
Some dealers go above and beyond to show their expertise. Learn more about what your dealer can do for you when you see any of these badges.
NATE is a North American Technician Excellence certificate and the highest possible HVAC accreditation done by an independent company. A dealer’s knowledge and experience is tested to earn this badge, promising you can save time and money with proper installations.
Trane Comfort Specialist
This badge is Trane’s own stamp of approval. It spotlights independent dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems. They are committed to customer satisfaction.
You may choose to share your HVAC system’s data with your dealer so they can detect potential problems before they become emergencies. This badge means your dealer can provide contactless support and remotely troubleshoot issues.
Get helpful HVAC tips in our newsletterSign up for our email newsletter to learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.
Prepare for your dealer visit
- Research your needs. Consider your home comfort level,climate, ductwork, energy use, and desired monthly heating and cooling costs.
- Prepare the questions you want to ask your dealer.
- What's the best way to heat and cool my home?
- What size HVAC system do I need?
- Should I repair or replace my system?
- How can I reduce my energy usage and costs?
- Do you offer any special financing, discounts, or rebates?
- What’s the warranty on your air conditioners and furnaces?
- Do you offer a seasonal maintenance plan?
- Is there regular maintenance I should do myself?
- Find the dealer best fit for you by comparing their specialties, ratings, and reviews. Seek out potential dealers with our dealer locator or by asking family and friends.
- Consider booking appointments with several dealers.Getting different quotes and perspectives from multiple experts can help you discover the best solution for you.
Getting Started Guide
Learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.