Explore Trane in Evansville, Indiana
Evansville is located in southwest Indiana, but also borders Kentucky and Illinois. Summers in Evansville tend to be hot and humid, while winters are usually cool and mild. In the midwest, it’s popular to have an air conditioner paired with a furnace. Trane air conditioners can keep you cool and comfortable in the summer, while gas furnaces can efficiently keep you warm in the winter.
Buying a Trane System in Evansville
Many factors go into which heating and cooling system you buy and how much it might cost. There is no MSRP when it comes to HVAC systems. Your new system might qualify for a federal energy tax credit, or maybe you’re eligible for a local ecorebate. Be sure to ask your dealer about the available financing options and warranties. It might be helpful to make a list of questions you have before you even meet with a dealer so you can get all the information you need to choose the right system for you.
Need Heating Repair in Indiana?
Whether you need to schedule heating repair or AC repair in Evansville, you’re in the right place. Contact a local Trane Comfort Specialist™ today. Consider scheduling regular maintenance appointments with a local technician throughout the year so your heating and cooling system is ready for whatever the weather brings. Our trained experts are the best in the industry when it comes to customer satisfaction, new installations and service calls.
What a dealer can do for you
Some dealers go above and beyond to show their expertise. Learn more about what your dealer can do for you when you see any of these badges.
NATE is a North American Technician Excellence certificate and the highest possible HVAC accreditation done by an independent company. A dealer’s knowledge and experience is tested to earn this badge, promising you can save time and money with proper installations.
Trane Comfort Specialist
This badge is Trane’s own stamp of approval. It spotlights independent dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems. They are committed to customer satisfaction.
You may choose to share your HVAC system’s data with your dealer so they can detect potential problems before they become emergencies. This badge means your dealer can provide contactless support and remotely troubleshoot issues.
Get helpful HVAC tips in our newsletterSign up for our email newsletter to learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.
Prepare for your dealer visit
- Research your needs. Consider your home comfort level,climate, ductwork, energy use, and desired monthly heating and cooling costs.
- Prepare the questions you want to ask your dealer.
- What's the best way to heat and cool my home?
- What size HVAC system do I need?
- Should I repair or replace my system?
- How can I reduce my energy usage and costs?
- Do you offer any special financing, discounts, or rebates?
- What’s the warranty on your air conditioners and furnaces?
- Do you offer a seasonal maintenance plan?
- Is there regular maintenance I should do myself?
- Find the dealer best fit for you by comparing their specialties, ratings, and reviews. Seek out potential dealers with our dealer locator or by asking family and friends.
- Consider booking appointments with several dealers.Getting different quotes and perspectives from multiple experts can help you discover the best solution for you.