Find a dealer in your area
This badge spotlights dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems.
Dealer is available for 24/7 emergency service.
A NATE certification is the top accreditation for HVAC technicians. It is awarded by an independent organization.
If you choose to share your system data, this dealer is equipped to remotely troubleshoot potential issues before they become emergencies.
Dealer offers flexible financing options to help manage expenses of owning a system.
Charter members are the original Trane Comfort Specialists. They’ve been committed to TCS values since the program started in 1998.
Learn More About Trane in Tallahassee
Tallahassee, Florida’s capital city, is located in the northern part of the state. The summers in Tallahassee are long and the winters are short. Snow and ice are rare in the city, even in the winter. Hurricanes sometimes threaten the area, and the northern part of Florida can experiences tornados at times. With the volatile weather in Tallahassee, you’ll need a heating and cooling system you can count on.
Need Emergency HVAC Service in Tallahassee, FL?
If you’re having problems with your HVAC system, contact a local dealer as soon as you can. Our Trane specialists know how to handle air conditioning repair in Tallahassee. Trane Comfort Specialists™ are the best in the industry when it comes to customer satisfaction. Each dealer is prepared to evaluate your system and provide you with options. Your air conditioner might just need a quick repair, or you might benefit more from a new, more efficient system. The best way to find out is to schedule an appointment as soon as possible.
How to Buy a New HVAC System
If you’re ready to shop for a new HVAC system in Tallahassee, there are a few things to consider. First of all, everyone has a different budget. Be sure to ask your dealer about financing options, local tax credits and possible ecorebates. Second, find out which types of systems are best for the size and location of your home. Lastly, consider which warranties are available. Your new system is an investment you’ll want to protect.
What a dealer can do for you
Some dealers go above and beyond to show their expertise. Learn more about what your dealer can do for you when you see any of these badges.
NATE is a North American Technician Excellence certificate and the highest possible HVAC accreditation done by an independent company. A dealer’s knowledge and experience is tested to earn this badge, promising you can save time and money with proper installations.
Trane Comfort Specialist
This badge is Trane’s own stamp of approval. It spotlights independent dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems. They are committed to customer satisfaction.
You may choose to share your HVAC system’s data with your dealer so they can detect potential problems before they become emergencies. This badge means your dealer can provide contactless support and remotely troubleshoot issues.
Get helpful HVAC tips in our newsletterSign up for our email newsletter to learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.
Prepare for your dealer visit
- Research your needs. Consider your home comfort level,climate, ductwork, energy use, and desired monthly heating and cooling costs.
- Prepare the questions you want to ask your dealer.
- What's the best way to heat and cool my home?
- What size HVAC system do I need?
- Should I repair or replace my system?
- How can I reduce my energy usage and costs?
- Do you offer any special financing, discounts, or rebates?
- What’s the warranty on your air conditioners and furnaces?
- Do you offer a seasonal maintenance plan?
- Is there regular maintenance I should do myself?
- Find the dealer best fit for you by comparing their specialties, ratings, and reviews. Seek out potential dealers with our dealer locator or by asking family and friends.
- Consider booking appointments with several dealers.Getting different quotes and perspectives from multiple experts can help you discover the best solution for you.
Learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.
Learn more about your product, like its technical specs and innovative technology.