Get Your AC Ready for Summer in Maitland
Maitland is located just a few miles north of Orlando. Summers in central Florida tend to be hot and humid. If you need AC repair in Maitland, you’re in the right place. It’s important to schedule regular maintenance appointments for your AC unit throughout the year so you’re ready for the warm weather when summer arrives.
What to Expect for HVAC Service in Maitland
After you schedule an HVAC service appointment, a dealer will come to your house and inspect your system. The Trane dealer will do an overall evaluation and a general safety check of your units. This could include checking for rust, corrosion, excess moisture and leaky ductwork. He or she might also clean the evaporator coils and drain pan. Then, the dealer will make any necessary repairs to your system and answer any questions you have.
How to Choose a Trane System
If you’re in the market for a new heating and cooling system, there are a few factors to consider. First, find out what kind of heating and cooling system you currently have and determine what needs to be replaced. Next, find out what kind of heat source you have. In Maitland, you might not need a gas furnace since the winters don’t get too cold. Maybe a heat pump is right for you. If you’re looking for the best indoor air quality, consider adding a dehumidifier or an air purifier to your home. If you need help choosing a new Trane system, any of our local dealers in Maitland can help.
What a dealer can do for you
Some dealers go above and beyond to show their expertise. Learn more about what your dealer can do for you when you see any of these badges.
NATE is a North American Technician Excellence certificate and the highest possible HVAC accreditation done by an independent company. A dealer’s knowledge and experience is tested to earn this badge, promising you can save time and money with proper installations.
Trane Comfort Specialist
This badge is Trane’s own stamp of approval. It spotlights independent dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems. They are committed to customer satisfaction.
You may choose to share your HVAC system’s data with your dealer so they can detect potential problems before they become emergencies. This badge means your dealer can provide contactless support and remotely troubleshoot issues.
Get helpful HVAC tips in our newsletterSign up for our email newsletter to learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.
Prepare for your dealer visit
- Research your needs. Consider your home comfort level,climate, ductwork, energy use, and desired monthly heating and cooling costs.
- Prepare the questions you want to ask your dealer.
- What's the best way to heat and cool my home?
- What size HVAC system do I need?
- Should I repair or replace my system?
- How can I reduce my energy usage and costs?
- Do you offer any special financing, discounts, or rebates?
- What’s the warranty on your air conditioners and furnaces?
- Do you offer a seasonal maintenance plan?
- Is there regular maintenance I should do myself?
- Find the dealer best fit for you by comparing their specialties, ratings, and reviews. Seek out potential dealers with our dealer locator or by asking family and friends.
- Consider booking appointments with several dealers.Getting different quotes and perspectives from multiple experts can help you discover the best solution for you.
Learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.Visit the Buyer’s Guide