Find a dealer in your area
This badge spotlights dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems.
Dealer is available for 24/7 emergency service.
A NATE certification is the top accreditation for HVAC technicians. It is awarded by an independent organization.
If you choose to share your system data, this dealer is equipped to remotely troubleshoot potential issues before they become emergencies.
Dealer offers flexible financing options to help manage expenses of owning a system.
Charter members are the original Trane Comfort Specialists. They’ve been committed to TCS values since the program started in 1998.
Learn More About Trane in Fort Collins
Is your HVAC system ready for the winter in Fort Collins? Average snowfall in Fort Collins, Colorado, is 59 inches and can go from early September through the end of May. Even if your heating and cooling system was working last year, it’s a good idea to schedule regular maintenance appointments to make sure everything is working properly before snow starts to fall.
Choosing an HVAC system in Fort Collins
If you’re a college student living in a small house near Colorado State University, you probably need a smaller HVAC system than a family with a large home in a nearby neighborhood. The best way to get the most out of your Trane HVAC system is to make sure your indoor unit and outdoor unit are properly matched, in terms of size and capacity. If units are not properly matched, they can run at a lower efficiency level.
Contact a Trane Comfort Specialist™
Independent Trane dealers are invested in your home comfort. They are highly trained with advanced technical skills to optimize every installation and service appointment. It’s always best to get a dealer’s opinion before attempting to fix your own unit. In addition to being dangerous, tampering with your HVAC system can also void your warranty.
What a dealer can do for you
Some dealers go above and beyond to show their expertise. Learn more about what your dealer can do for you when you see any of these badges.
NATE is a North American Technician Excellence certificate and the highest possible HVAC accreditation done by an independent company. A dealer’s knowledge and experience is tested to earn this badge, promising you can save time and money with proper installations.
Trane Comfort Specialist
This badge is Trane’s own stamp of approval. It spotlights independent dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems. They are committed to customer satisfaction.
You may choose to share your HVAC system’s data with your dealer so they can detect potential problems before they become emergencies. This badge means your dealer can provide contactless support and remotely troubleshoot issues.
Get helpful HVAC tips in our newsletterSign up for our email newsletter to learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.
Prepare for your dealer visit
- Research your needs. Consider your home comfort level,climate, ductwork, energy use, and desired monthly heating and cooling costs.
- Prepare the questions you want to ask your dealer.
- What's the best way to heat and cool my home?
- What size HVAC system do I need?
- Should I repair or replace my system?
- How can I reduce my energy usage and costs?
- Do you offer any special financing, discounts, or rebates?
- What’s the warranty on your air conditioners and furnaces?
- Do you offer a seasonal maintenance plan?
- Is there regular maintenance I should do myself?
- Find the dealer best fit for you by comparing their specialties, ratings, and reviews. Seek out potential dealers with our dealer locator or by asking family and friends.
- Consider booking appointments with several dealers.Getting different quotes and perspectives from multiple experts can help you discover the best solution for you.
Learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.Visit the Buyer’s Guide
Learn more about your product, like its technical specs and innovative technology.Find your manual