Find a dealer in your area
This badge spotlights dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems.
Dealer is available for 24/7 emergency service.
A NATE certification is the top accreditation for HVAC technicians. It is awarded by an independent organization.
If you choose to share your system data, this dealer is equipped to remotely troubleshoot potential issues before they become emergencies.
Dealer offers flexible financing options to help manage expenses of owning a system.
Charter members are the original Trane Comfort Specialists. They’ve been committed to TCS values since the program started in 1998.
Learn More About HVAC in Sunnyvale
Sunnyvale, California, is located in the San Francisco Bay Area. As part of Silicon Valley, Sunnyvale is home to many technology companies. Residents in Sunnyvale experience comfortable weather, similar to a Mediterranean climate, with warm summers and mild winters. If your house has high ceilings and lots of windows, it can get warm during the sunniest part of the day. You might benefit from an air conditioner or air handler to evenly circulate air and manage indoor humidity.
Why Choose Trane in Sunnyvale?
Trane systems are built to last. We put our units through more than 2,600 hours of continuous testing to make sure they’re reliable enough to go in your home. If a system doesn’t pass our tests, it will never end up in your house. In addition to building reliable units, we have dealers who are among the best in the industry. Trane Comfort Specialists™ are prepared to handle everything from routine maintenance to emergency service.
Prepare for your HVAC Appointment
Before a Trane dealer comes to your house, think about all the questions you might have about your HVAC system. Are you looking for a new heating system, new cooling system or both? Do you have a budget in mind? Have copies of your past few energy bills easily accessible so you know approximately how much energy you’re using each month. The answers to these questions can help you determine what’s best for your home’s heating and cooling system.
What a dealer can do for you
Some dealers go above and beyond to show their expertise. Learn more about what your dealer can do for you when you see any of these badges.
NATE is a North American Technician Excellence certificate and the highest possible HVAC accreditation done by an independent company. A dealer’s knowledge and experience is tested to earn this badge, promising you can save time and money with proper installations.
Trane Comfort Specialist
This badge is Trane’s own stamp of approval. It spotlights independent dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems. They are committed to customer satisfaction.
You may choose to share your HVAC system’s data with your dealer so they can detect potential problems before they become emergencies. This badge means your dealer can provide contactless support and remotely troubleshoot issues.
Get helpful HVAC tips in our newsletterSign up for our email newsletter to learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.
Prepare for your dealer visit
- Research your needs. Consider your home comfort level,climate, ductwork, energy use, and desired monthly heating and cooling costs.
- Prepare the questions you want to ask your dealer.
- What's the best way to heat and cool my home?
- What size HVAC system do I need?
- Should I repair or replace my system?
- How can I reduce my energy usage and costs?
- Do you offer any special financing, discounts, or rebates?
- What’s the warranty on your air conditioners and furnaces?
- Do you offer a seasonal maintenance plan?
- Is there regular maintenance I should do myself?
- Find the dealer best fit for you by comparing their specialties, ratings, and reviews. Seek out potential dealers with our dealer locator or by asking family and friends.
- Consider booking appointments with several dealers.Getting different quotes and perspectives from multiple experts can help you discover the best solution for you.
Learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.Visit the Buyer’s Guide
Learn more about your product, like its technical specs and innovative technology.Find your manual