Explore Trane in Petaluma, California
Petaluma is only 32 miles north of San Francisco, in Sonoma County. Local residents can expect dry summers with warm days and cool nights. Mornings can be foggy, but the fog usually clears by the middle of the day. Pairing a Trane air conditioner with an air handler is popular for this region of the country to keep your home comfortable. If you’re looking for things to do in Petaluma, check out one of the local farm tours or ranches. It’s only a short drive to San Francisco, where there is even more to explore.
Need AC repair in Petaluma?
If your air conditioner is making strange noises or blowing warm air, call a local Trane dealer to schedule AC repair in Petaluma today. Trane air conditioners give you reliable comfort all summer long. Trane’s TruComfort™ variable speed system offers maximum comfort with the highest efficiency. With 700/750 stages of comfort, you won’t have to worry about temperature fluctuations in your home.
Learn More About HVAC Financing
A new heating and cooling system for your home is a big investment. There are plenty of options when it comes to financing your new Trane. If you purchase certains types of HVAC systems, you may be eligible for federal or local tax credits. Check with your dealer for ecorebates in your area as well.
What a dealer can do for you
Some dealers go above and beyond to show their expertise. Learn more about what your dealer can do for you when you see any of these badges.
NATE is a North American Technician Excellence certificate and the highest possible HVAC accreditation done by an independent company. A dealer’s knowledge and experience is tested to earn this badge, promising you can save time and money with proper installations.
Trane Comfort Specialist
This badge is Trane’s own stamp of approval. It spotlights independent dealers who are experts in servicing and maintaining Trane’s HVAC systems. They are committed to customer satisfaction.
You may choose to share your HVAC system’s data with your dealer so they can detect potential problems before they become emergencies. This badge means your dealer can provide contactless support and remotely troubleshoot issues.
Get helpful HVAC tips in our newsletterSign up for our email newsletter to learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.
Prepare for your dealer visit
- Research your needs. Consider your home comfort level,climate, ductwork, energy use, and desired monthly heating and cooling costs.
- Prepare the questions you want to ask your dealer.
- What's the best way to heat and cool my home?
- What size HVAC system do I need?
- Should I repair or replace my system?
- How can I reduce my energy usage and costs?
- Do you offer any special financing, discounts, or rebates?
- What’s the warranty on your air conditioners and furnaces?
- Do you offer a seasonal maintenance plan?
- Is there regular maintenance I should do myself?
- Find the dealer best fit for you by comparing their specialties, ratings, and reviews. Seek out potential dealers with our dealer locator or by asking family and friends.
- Consider booking appointments with several dealers.Getting different quotes and perspectives from multiple experts can help you discover the best solution for you.
Learn helpful HVAC tips and tricks before you purchase your system.Visit the Buyer’s Guide